I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Enough is enough?...

I was on MC and my boss asked his secretary to call me back... and in his words 'or else, don't ever come back'... to be scolded for something I never realised I did wrongly...

I was back and we talked about the mistake... Ok... there were shouting... My colleagues thought a war was going on as they had never heard anyone else shouting from his office except him... And in the end I told him to go find someone to replace me.

I really cannot take it anymore.

He called me when I was on leave, when I was on MC. For what? For the slightest thing that is not to his fancy.

His behaviour had just added more stress onto me... Now I actually dun wanna go to bed... Cos the next morning, I know I will have to wake up and go to work. If I am on leave or MC, I will actually subconsciously wake up early, to check my handphone, to make sure I don't see a missed call from him or a message from his secretary to 'Call boss immediately'...

After telling him that he needs to find someone to replace me, his tone changed... almost immediately... Now he is pretending he had not heard what I said... And laid plans for me for next year...

What the...

*Sigh*

Anyway, boy and all are asking to seriously consider my thought to quit soon and instead, search and confirm a job before quitting... Anyway, my boss will be changed come year end and some of them asking me to wait and see if the new boss is good or not... In fact, my current boss himself is asking me to stay and see if this new boss is reliable or not... AFTER I told him to find someone to replace me...

What should I do? Endure? I am so afraid I cannot take it anymore and go crazy, do something stupid to myself or him...

*Sigh*

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger DQCHEN said...

Your boss is an asshole. I think it's better to wait and bear with it becoz the job market is quite bad. Esp for mature worker. I know becoz I'm still jobless haha.

11:15 AM  
Blogger casio_888 said...

Agreed with Galen...
Your current boss is indeed a huge a#$h*le....
Especially his change in attitude after he knew you decided to quit...
You had flipped the table! Well done!
At times, probably bosses has too much 'sense of security' over the suboordinates (especially when he knows some of us cant leave our job for whatever reasons)...
Well, if you really want to leave current job, why not start looking around for one first... quit only after u found a new job...
Or you could wait and see how's ur new boss going to be?

P/S.
Galen, Press on!!! You will get your new job soon...

11:31 PM  
Blogger Vincent said...

Wah, certainly your boss has some attitude problem. If you think that you can't take it anymore, it's time for you to find another job. But, as there's still some light at the end of the tunner (ur boss replacement), don't quit first before you find another job.

Galen, wish u all the best for the job. I believe you will get it soon.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Thanks, guys...

And Galen, wish you all the best!

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home