I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Air Crash Investigation

I like Tuesdays. Not just because Tuesdsays is the unofficial BW gathering at 'Church'... :p But because of this TV programme, 'Air Crash Investigation'...

And I have no idea why I like this programme...

Because, I hate flying. Seriously, I never liked it... It could be because my ears are always uncomfortable during taking off and landing... But it is very likely due to the fact that I only had my first flight like 4 years ago nia... For honeymoon with boy... :p

It can also be a result of the many air plane disaster movie scenes...

In any case, my first flight experience was not fantastic also... The first flight had me seated next to the window, which though was fun, it was pretty scary... especially when the window seemed to be fogging up!... The return flight was not less scary also... I asked for a seat away from the windows but the plane was flying thru slight turbulance at night and the whole plane was shaking for more than half the flight time... I remembered looking down and seeing the seats shaking and I worrying if anything bad will happen... I was so glad when we finally touched down... :p

Thereafter, whenever I need to fly, I just dun like it...

But... when I subscribed to Starhub Cable some months back and National Geographic Channel became one of the channel I really enjoyed watching, I discovered this programme 'Air Crash Investigation' and I was practically hooked on this programme!! It was really morbid of me... to actually enjoy this programme... In fact, the guys who knew I have a slight fear of flying yet enjoy to watch this programme really called me morbid... Kekeke...

Maybe I am morbid... I hate flying, yet I enjoy watching cases of airplanes that come crashing down from the air... Or maybe it is just the human curiosity... I dunno... :p

Anyway... If you are free, or if you subscribe to NGC, try watching this programme. It really is interesting. Some of the stories are pretty amazing as they do show stories of whole airplanes which managed to survive the situations with nil or minimal casualties...

Thanks for reading... :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Happy in Singapore said...

coincidental timing.. I am watching that series right now.. its free-to-air here...

7:13 PM  
Blogger Vincent said...

Ya, I watched several episode of Air Crash Investigation. Quite interesting, and they have all simulation and explanation behind the accident. It can sometimes be scary, especially to people that will take flight the next day.

10:29 PM  
Blogger mcmls said...

i'm also watching this show on NGC. It's really regrettable to see that most of the disaster are due to human errors... and could have been avoided.


I ve a blog still on construction about this show. it's http://air-crash-investigation.blogspot.com


Nice blog btw ;-)

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home