I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Massage experience - Massage at TMC

I think I might want to start my series on massages and masseurs with the newly introduced massage services in Ten Mens Club (TMC). Then I can also start a new series on gay spas...

Anyway...

The massage services at TMC cost $45 for 60 minutes and the price is excluding the entrance fee of the spa. If you are using the spa after the massage, the total price is $55.

I am not sure if there is only 1 masseur or there will be more for you to choose. You will have to call TMC at 63278870 and book with them to find out more.

When I made my booking and entered the spa for the massage, the reception brought me to a masseur who was a fairly lean Chinese guy (from China) whose rather pleasant looking. However, with that first impression, I was having some doubts about his level of massage skills and was beginning to feel a tinge of regret making the appointment.

I decided to go ahead and see how things go and went for the shower. I was brought to a room next to the smoking room for the massage. The room was nicely done up as a massage room, with dimming lights and soft music and a massage bed too. The masseur guided me to the bed and started his massage by asking me to inform him if I feel uncomfortable or pain during the process. I thought that was very professional of him and when he started his massage, I began to drop my negativity against him.

The masseur did not speak much during the massage, which is a delight to me, but I was a little disturbed by the attempts of the spa patrons trying to open the door of the massage room, perhaps thinking it is the smoking room, which is right next door. Although right next to the smoking room, there was no hint of smoke from the smokers.

What I liked about the massage and the masseur was that the massage was done evenly, with equal attention on every part of the body. The masseur is also trying to feel if you are being uncomfortable during the massage. He also seems to try to keep contact with you as he moves around, which is good.

This is a personal thought... I like it when my masseur works up a sweat when he massages me. This masseur dripped sweat on me... I liked it as it means he is working hard... But some people might not like that at all... Perhaps he should be reminded to be careful about this if you belong to those who hate the masseur's sweat dripping on you in a massage... :p

However, perhaps the masseur can improve on working on increasing the strength of his massage. It will be better if he is able to use more strength in his massage. Perhaps he is worried that he might end up hurting people, but I had to remind him to press harder... I gave up after some time. However, be rest assured that his massage is not the 'feather touch' type...

If he can spend some time on the feet, that will be nice too... He will do some slight pressing of the sole, but if he can spend a tad more time on them or spend some time learning where exactly to press for better results, it will be better... :p

If course, since the massage is done at a gay spa, if he can be at least topless, it will be better visually... LOL! :P Butt hen again, if you are horny after the massage, there are plenty of guys around you can play with after that... :p Or... you can book the massage AFTER a hot session, to relax... ;)

Overall, I am happy with this massage experience and would like to give it a rating of 3.5 out of 5. It is quite worth the trip and the money but perhaps the masseur can improve a little.

N/B: TMC is located at 205/207 New Bridge Road, 2nd floor.

Thanks for reading...

**
Please note that the list of home based masseurs can be found at the Blowing Wind forum and please respect their privacy and professionalism and do not expect anything kinky or sexual from them, unless they had advertised it themselves, or you 2 click and decided to have a go at it...

For the list of massage shops, perhaps you can try to search for them at Trevvy or Utopia.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home