I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Buay tahan~

So tied up at work... So so so many things to do and it just keep adding up... Pissed off with some matters at work also... Some people just never read emails till the VERY last minute and then expect you to make changes for them when the deadline for the changes to be made is already over... *grumbles*

Oh well... guess I am not the other one facing such problems at work... Dun wanna bother you guys lah...

Dun think I will have the time to write any of my drafted stories for the time being... Will try to produce at least one story once a week though... Hopefully can lah...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

then i wait for ur story lor when u r back, lol

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home