I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, February 26, 2009

The pot of gold awaits...

At the end of the rainbow, that is...



Well, gold or not (with the price of gold soaring these days, why not? :p), it is a delight to see this rainbow as I knock off for work.

I had quite a bad day at work... being scolded for no reason and the person knowing I had actually did the necessary and was not my fault did not even say ANYTHING to defend me...

But seeing this the moment I stepped out of the office is a delight... It put a smile on my face and kinda cooled me down and I try to forgive and forget...

After all, as the rainbow brings out the true colours (it is the tiny water droplets in the air that breaks up the sunlight to the 7 colours(the spectrum) it is made up of), the unfortunate (for me) event brought out the true colours of the people working around me... Nothing new, its just the truth...

Perhaps it is time to move on...

Thanks for reading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home