I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, March 06, 2009

Massage experience - Leslie from Tiong Bahru

Time for another massage report... :p

This time is on this guy named Leslie. Leslie is a friendly local Chinese masseur in his mid-late 30s with a gym build bod operating his home based massage business at his flat about 5-10 minutes walk from Tiong Bahru MRT station.

The massage used to be done on a mattress on the floor but recently, Leslie spent some good money getting a 'Sea Horse' brand mattress and a custom built bed frame and had the massage moved to be done on a bed. He told me he had tried using a real massage bed but it was not comfortable, so he changed the massage bed and opted for this hard mattress bed instead.

I would say, at least he bothered to get the 'Sea Horse' brand hard mattress, which means you will not sink into the bed when he presses on you. If the mattress is too soft, it is actually detrimental to the massage experience and you will end up with more pains and aches then before the massage.

After you entered his flat, you will be ushered to the air-conditioned room that the massage is carried out to change into your towel and then you will be ushered to the toilet for a shower. I would say Leslie's flat is quite uniquely decorated and though smallish, it is not cluttered and does appear pretty clean with no foul smells. To me, that is important for me to enjoy the massage.

Leslie's massage style would be described as a fusion massage which in his website, is claimed to be a combination of Swedish and Sports massage techniques. I am not an expert at the styles and techniques of massages but I liked his massage. His gym built bod means he has to strength to give me a hard massage if I needed it but his strokes are not excessively hard to bruise me or make me uncomfortable. Overall, I am very happy with the massage experience with him. I especially liked the fact that he is very friendly, though initially, you might find him not as friendly-looking. He is also able to remember me even though I had not visited him regularly and my previous visit was about a year before the last!

His massage is priced at $50/hr and he can be contacted at his website at http://geocities.com/mens_inc/leslie.html

Please sms or call him at the number provided at his website or at the Blowingwind forum for an appointment or further queries on his massage.

**
Please note that the list of home based masseurs can be found at the Blowing Wind forum and please respect their privacy and professionalism and do not expect anything kinky or sexual from them, unless they had advertised it themselves, or you 2 click and decided to have a go at it...

For the list of massage shops, perhaps you can try to search for them at Trevvy or Utopia.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home