I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, February 27, 2009

Orgies! The beginning...

You know what?

I think I am kinda hooked on to orgies... :p

There are few things quite sextisfying as having a few naked men together in a small room, hugging, touching, kissing, sucking, rimming, fucking one another and sweating the hell out to lubricate the mass of bodies entwined in heat... Imagine the heat and moans produced... Just indescribable... :p

So, what are orgies to me? And how is my first orgy like that got me hooked? Hmm... I was in a conversation with a friend on msn and that got me thinking...

let me see ah...

I think 3somes and 4somes should not be counted as orgies... An orgy should be consisted of 5 or more people... The more people the merrier, so you will not be 'fixed' to one person and then you will also have a lot more to choose from and swap around... And I dun think I want to count anything that happens in the gay spas also... After all, sometimes you can't even see these people in the darkness... And it was not pre-arranged...

So... With the criteria for the meaning of orgies settled... let me recount about my first orgy session... :p I would say, my real first orgy consists of 5 people, all of whom I had NEVER met before. It started with me in the #gam IRC channel many years back and I got naughty and asked in the main channel if anyone is organising an orgy session. Someone messaged me and asked for my stats and contact and soon, he got back to me and asked me to meet him at a MRT station near my place. He informed me he had gotten a friend to lend his place and he had found enough people for the orgy to take place.

When I reached the train station, it wasn't long before I got a call to approach a van and I got into the van. The driver was the organiser and he told me we will need to wait for 3 more other guys... Eventually, 2 more turned up and the 3rd chickened out...

The organiser started driving us to the location, which was not far away from the meeting place... It was kinda weird... After all, I am not really attracted by anyone in the van! But I will have to have sex with these guys later... :p

Anyway, very soon, we reached the place and the organiser brought us up to the flat. It really is like a tour guide bringing his tourists to an attraction... 'Come, gentlemen, this is our next attraction, please strip and fuck here at your delight'... Heh heh... :p

When the owner opened the door, I think all of us (except the organiser) got a shock... Some how... The guy was actually a young NS boy, still in his army no.3 uniform and *gasp* his family is STILL in the flat!!! So... we all entered his bedroom walking past the whole family, his parents, his grandmother, his siblings... *rolleyes*

But we still cannot start the fun... It just can't happen... So, the room door was kept opened and we all sat in a circle and the boy tells the family we were colleagues, at his place to discuss about a company bbq party (!!)...

The silence was very loud as we looked at one another and tried to talk but just can't find anything to talk about as we JUST knew one another... It did give me a good opportunity to look around the group, though... There were 5 of us, the organiser, a slightly rounded guy in his 30s, the owner of the place, a young slim cute boy, a tanned brawny guy who unfortunately, had bad teeth, a thin PRC guy who looked very frail and me... a student, freshly fallen out of love... How can we ever be working together with the young guy discussing about the bbq is really a mystery to me... :p

After some time awkwardly staring at one another and smiling silly at each other, the family finally decided it was time to go out... *phew* fun time can finally start... :p

Immediately after seeing his fammily out, the young boy shut the room door and he showed us the bed and asked us to start as he wants to watch. He informed us that he had indicated earlier to the organiser than all he wants to do is just to watch...

Well, we started the ball rolling and started to remove our clothes and climb onto the bed. The tanned guy started to blow me while I had my hands all over his hard body. PRC guy was a little shy but he evetually started to play with me and tanned guy. As we played, the organiser was away to answer a phone call and when he came back, he asked why the young guy was not playing.

That caused us to insist the young boy join us and started to pull him towards the bed and then forcibly stripped him... :p Now, this happened so so many years ago... I might not be able to recall everything correctly or in details... but eventually, the organiser also got buck naked and started blowing young boy and then started to fuck him... That got us all really horny and I pushed my hard cock to his face and made him suck me while tanned guy and PRC guy made out nearby... As the organiser cummed, I fingered the young boy's moist hole and face fuck him till i cum on him...

I really cannot remember what happened after that or how tanned guy and PRC guy cum... :p And after that session, I dun remember going for another orgy session until I joined the Blowing Wind forum... :p

But then again, I think I can reserve the other orgies I attended thereafter in other posts... :P

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Tanglebloom said...

dude, uhm, i don't know how to break it to you.

your first orgy kinda sucked.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

I know it... After I attended the next 2 after a few years, this is nothing... BUT... it was the beginning... :p

10:00 AM  
Blogger Tanglebloom said...

i know right? beginnings suck more often than not. stories, i have them. but i guess they always get better with more experience.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Orgy.... Hmm... Too much ppl will be not nice...

2:52 PM  
Blogger E.T said...

never been to any orgy b4... but it seems interesting to me!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Chris likes 1-on-1 ah? If you fly to Sg, we 1-on-1 lor? :p

E.T, join me! But I wanna eat you for myself first... Bwahahaha...

4:54 PM  
Blogger E.T said...

eat me? no lah, taste me is good enough! after eating me, no more left wor... ha ha ha!

2:31 AM  
Blogger Francis Ford Faggola said...

Buaya is such an inspiration! I am not worthy...

I have done threesomes and fourgies (which is the proper team for a foursome, eheheh) but I have only been in one actual orgy... :(

2:38 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

I learnt a new term... :p Fourgies... Hmm... Thanks, Holden... :)

E.T... Can I taste you then? ;p

10:54 PM  
Blogger Francis Ford Faggola said...

Ooh, ooh, can I taste ET too? Maybe taste Buaya as well? hihihi

9:49 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

haha... ok lor.. :p

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home