I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Shoot shoot shooting non stop...

I thought I want to share this with you guys... I had an interesting experience in a fourgie (a new word I just learnt, meaning a 4-some sex) some years and I doubt I had found something that can quite match this experience... :p

Many years ago, I was still depending on the IRC for 'hunting', I will often ask for group sex as I think group sex is more fun and one-on-one sex can be more easily found... :p

So, one fine day, I started the usual process of logging on to the IRC #GAM channel and asked if anyone has any lobang for group sex... After a while, some guy PM-ed me and asked me if I am interested in traveling to a new town in the north of the Island for a session. If he had asked me now, I will be too darn lazy to travel but given that I was young and more sex-driven than now, I agreed to travel and made my way to the address given to me...

When I reached, the guy who messaged me came down and picked me up and brought me to a flat upstairs. In the bedroom, I immediately saw 2 guys sitting up on the bed, both dressed in a leather SM harness each and otherwise, buck naked... One of them looked like he was in his early 20s while the other guys looks like he was in his early 40s. I have no idea whether they were a couple... or how they were related to the guy who brought me up...

The guy who brought me up quickly asked me to strip and up the bed and while I stripped, he also stripped down and started playing with the younger guy, whom I was also more interested in...

I can't remember whether I got the young guy and the middleman to suck me but I soon had a condom on my hard cock and the older man and the middleman started to encourage me to fuck the young guy...

So, fuck the younger one I did! :p And while I was doing the younger guy, the middle man started to play with the older guy... And after fucking the younger one for a while, I decided not to ignore the older gentleman and removed my cock from the young guy and put it in the old guy. The middleman took over and fuck the younger guy...

Now... normally, it would be a good idea (ok, ignore the part on the condom change... There was less talk on such many many years ago), allowing both bottoms to 'enjoy' my hard cock... However, I will be surprised... :p

The moment my cock entered his asshole, the older guy started to give a loud moan, contracted his tummy and shoots a stream of semen out!!

And that first shot hit me right in my face somemore... I was a little shocked... And he had to apologise to me... :p

Well... the cum was rather watery and not very spermy smelling and so I wiped it off and continued to pump into him. What followed was even more surprising... This old guy was practically one shot per pump! Everytime I pump my cock into him, he let out a moan and give a contraction and pump out his watery cum... It was really weird!

I did not do him for long... It was exhausting for me to see him shoot! Hahaha... I can only wonder how exhausted he will be after the session! Hahaha...

I pulled out of him and went back to the younger guy and fucked him till I cum. After I cummed, I decided to leave and the middle man put on his clothes and see me to the door. I think he went back to the PC or laptop and started to look for another man... It then dawned on me that perhaps, some men had already came earlier to fuck the 2 of them and they are expecting more people to do later...

It was quite an experience for me... An eye opening, you might say... :p

I had never saw or ever will see anyone like the older guy ever again... One pump, one shot... Cool! :p

Thanks for reading...

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Paul Figaro J said...

wow!.......what an experience!!!.....although i'm flex, just had 1 experience being fucked unil i cum, not touching my cock in the entire session; but never fucked a guy until he cum........sigh....

10:46 AM  
Blogger E.T said...

good experience for u! well done! :p

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowwww tats something special abt him. i cant imagine wat would happen if u were gonna fuck him for like... say one hour?... he would b dehydrated... :)

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One shot per pump? Lol...that's so weird! Hahaha!!! I mean, how can one ejaculate so fast? Are you sure it's cum and not urine? Lol...

12:54 AM  
Blogger Francis Ford Faggola said...

cool story... and I see the usage of the word 'fourgy'... :)

10:01 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Thanks, Holden for introducing the word... :p

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home