I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Going on 70...

and hopefully less... :p

Its been 2 weeks since I started going to gym for classes and controlling my diet... Its been showing some results... Started at 74 and now is under 72... I hope I can reach under 70 and hopefully 60+ by my birthday...

The plan is to lose the tummy and loose areas, tone up and reach 62-65... Then I will start to bulk up back to 68-70 by doing weights... Need to get a trainer then le... :p

Wish me luck! :p

Been busy at work and then going to gym after work... So, had not had the time to write... So sorry... Will try to be more productive... :p

Thanks for reading!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Good luck! Kudos!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Vincent said...

Impressive.. I have been doing gym for more than 1 year, weight still around 70-73.. :(

1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah all the best! Trying to bulk up for some time but still only abt 67.... sigh

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a very well planned strategy kekee, im sure u can do it, i also reduced my body weight from 70+ to 60+ plus now, another 2-3kg deduction would b more desirable, then i will start to bulk up some muscle :)

1:36 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

hope ur diet program success...

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home