I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, March 16, 2009

What a weekend...

Well, din do much...

Worked for a whole day on the weekend... Got damn tired...

Then got rejected by everyone whom I was trying to get some 'relieve' :p

But, the weekend was pretty nice too... I get to meet a new and an old friend! And both are from Kay-Ell some more... :p

And I missed the opportunity to meet another friend from Kay-Ell... Supposed to meet him but I was delayed by heavy rain and had to go on for my next appointment, when I bumped into this old friend whom I had not met in years!

Anyway, still kinda busy this week... hopefully, the next 2 weeks will be better, work-wise... Then I can catch up with my posts... :p

Here's a clip I found from my friend's blog... Funny! Enjoy~


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTZ7aGF_BRE

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooo !!!! kay ell wan !! lolll

seaweeds

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home