I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, March 16, 2009

Gym

Been attending classes at gym... It was quite fun... The first class can be described as a near-death experience, but today's second class feels quite good...

And not to mention, it was being taught by a cutie being admired by many guys on this island and our neighbour... :p And oh ya... I ended up with his saliva all over my face and his sweat dripping on me... And my friend dun believe it when I told him... :p

Anyway~ Now that I am back to gym, I am also back to be exposed to the shower and steam room areas... Things are still the same... But, just not for me... Guess I really need to reduce the tummy and love handles in order to have anyone paying any kind of attention on me at the showers and the steamroom... Now, it is just seeing other people cruise one another and have them shun me in disgust...

Ya... I had the gym people shun me in disgust at the showers... I was shocked and angry. But, I will prove to them that I can tone up and reduce the fats and stay slim or stock up and then I WILL shun them with disgust!... :p

Ok lah... vented finished liao... Sleeping le... :p

Thanks for reading...

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Lifebook said...

Good.. finally something get you motivated.. LOL

6:22 AM  
Blogger Vincent said...

It's always the case when you do Pump class for the first time. Keep doing, and suddenly you feel yourself already comfortable to the movement, and it's time for you to load up the weight :).

Cutie instructor?? Is it Tim's class in California??

9:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good job buaya

look forward to see the newer u soon

ed-KL

11:54 PM  
Blogger E.T said...

where do u gym? cali??

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah bua, see you in cali gym sometime! hehe

3:23 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

gym,, another place for cruising. :p

10:11 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

ya... at Cali now. Usually at Raffles and Orchard. :p

Ed: Let me know when you coming down, I try to meet you. :) Hope I can lose enuf weight by then... :)

E.T: You? :p

GND: Can I see you at the showers instead? :p

Chris: cruise you can? :p

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home