I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Moshi moshi~ Wei wei~

Managed to find some time to write something... :p So better write this down before I get too busy and forgets...

Ok... I was on the way to work and I heard over the radio someone informed the DJ that she was talking on the phone with her friend when her husband was fucking her during a love making session. The DJ then asked the audience whether they would pick up a phone call when they are busy making love...

I was like 'What the FUCK!'...

Not only at the topic being discussed over a national radio station's morning show, but also at the fact that this woman actually disgraced her husband by announcing to the whole Island that she can continue a tele-conversation with her friend while her husband is working hard on her lower body...

But also at the fact that the bitch is mocking her husband in public. The listeners responded quickly, mocking at the 'powers' and 'skills' of the husband... I wonder if they will ever stay married for long...

Gosh, what had happened to modesty and respect to privacy...

Oh well...

Who cares...

I mean I am already sharing with you all EVERYTHING sexual about me here... Heh... :p

So... Will you

1) Engage in a conversation with someone (besides the other person who is engaged to you physically) when you are having sex? If so, in what situation will that be? In what position will you be?

2) Pick up a phone call when having sex? If so, what position will you be? And who's phonecall will you pick up?

3) SMS someone else as you have sex?

I think I can talk to someone while I am being blown... SMS also... And also did cam when someone was blowing me last time... But talking on the phone or carrying a conversation is too much for me... :p

Share with me your thoughts? Thanks for reading...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Tanglebloom said...

(1) No. Come on, that's physically impossible like putting on eyeliner without opening your mouth.

(2) No. Again, like number 1.

(3) If you're too engrossed to pick up the phone, then you're too occupied to even type using the keypads.

Suggestions: Make my boyfriend call his parents while fucking me. That would be so hot.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Silly Guy said...

1 - No
2 - yes... if its from an overseas call or an important person. will stop all the fucking.
3 - no... sms means not tat important, sure can do it after sex.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Singapore blogger...

take note of this advertising company that scams bloggers in Singapore... check out details:

http://fireopal82.blogspot.com/2009/03/advertlets-exposed.html

3:35 PM  
Blogger deeperanddeeper said...

i think it's rude to multitask while having sex.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Leon Koh said...

its a busy world out there.. talking of getting your task complete within a day.. haha

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home