I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Saturday, March 28, 2009

My poor foot...

Did a wrong step at aerobics class and though I felt a little pain, I did not think much about it... Thought its just normal and continued...

The next day, however, my foot complained... Saw doctor and got painkillers and some cream to rub on...

1 more day later, the foot wanted to rest... The affected area became red and I can't walk much without feeling the pain and I almost cannot climb upstairs...



So, I went to see a Chinese physician and had some treatment done...






Now much better but I was warned not to exert stress to my foot for 1 week!!

Oh no~ What am I to do without going class for 1 week?... Well, I hope I will be good enough to go for pump class on Monday... :p

8 Comments:

Blogger E.T said...

poor guy... rest more and get well soon.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Going back to class today... See if I can take it... :p

2:05 PM  
Blogger Vincent said...

Wah, which aerobic class you went? I usually do step class, the pain is more to the knees or hills or joints, especially first or second times doing it..

11:47 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

The class was fun... but think I must have missed a step cos either too tired or need to siam other people around me to avoid stepping on them... :p Had not been able to attend steps class leh... All the schedules clashed! :(

12:14 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

take more rest lor...

10:49 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Pump class no problems... But think have to skip aerobics class for this week...

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i nvr tried those chinese traditional treatment, using the pump to suck the dirty blood out one. feel abit scary :P take care and get well soon.

12:30 PM  
Blogger deeperanddeeper said...

take care!

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home