I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Paid sex

Sorry guys... Had been busy these days with work and then my ambitious plans to lose 8-10kg (or at least 5 kg before my birthday... :p) and so had not been writing...

By the time I returned home from the gym after attending the classes, had been too tired...

Anyway, I came across this website, its in Cantonese and is written by a guy based in HK on his experiences with guys who sell 'services' to other men through agencies... And of course we know what kind of 'services' they sell...

His blog is http://chinaplayer.blogspot.com/ Its quite interesting, though a little tough to read if you are not proficient or inclined to reading in Cantonese... :| One of the sites he mentioned about engaging the guys include this: http://www.hkstudclub.com/Photo/ShowClass.asp?ClassID=3

So as I read, I kinda think about the topic on paying for sex. Will I pay for sex? Or rather, had I paid for sex?

I think I kinda did... When I first started out trying massages in massage parlors meant for men-for-men massages, the massages are not really good as the masseurs either skilled or interested in giving you a good massage. They are more inclined towards the ending when they will ask if you wanna pay for their special sevices... And I do admit, I did succumb to a few of such requests eventually and paid 'tips' for blowjobs and handjobs... Its quite ridiculous, now that I think about it... That I actually will pay for such 'services'.

Also, sometimes, in some spas, some moneyboys will be hunting for people who wanna pay for their sex... I think I had encountered a few who are not real moneyboys but will ask for some money after entering a room with you...

To such situations, I will just say 'Thank you, I dun pay for sex' and leave the room...

I kinda think that firstly, I can get sex anyway, free of charge... true, as I grow older and fatter, it is more difficult to get, but I still can manage to get my fixes... So, why should I pay? Then, secondly, paid sex is not fun... It became a commitment, an exchange, a trade... Sex is supposed to be spontaneous and fun and mutually consented between the involved parties... Thirdly, well... There's no thirdly... I just dun think I should pay for sex...

What about you? Will you pay for sex? Why would you pay for sex? Who would you pay for sex?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous DiDi said...

Thanks for sharing... Very interesting blog!

Oh, they are available in Singapore too (http://www.hkstudclub.com/Photo/ShowClass.asp?ClassID=11). Perhaps can consider during my next trip to Spore. Wonder how much.. ^_^

By the way, anyone know what happened to Sgboy's blog? Miss reading his blog. Hope he is doing ok.

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowww... so many choices of guys... and they r yummilicious, my fren used to show me short video clip of money boys from malaysia having fun with their payers.. and i tot they r very good quality, but now compare with china one, they r no way close to them... thanks for the sharing...

i think i share the same thought with u on paid sex, i dont like the idea of paying someone for sex, but then its very hard to say, i mean in my own land, of coz i wont resort to paid sex, first of all i stil dun have to, secondly the feeling is so weird and distorted for me (no offense just personal thought).

but if i were on vacation, and lonely (horny would b more appropriate haha)on foreign land and the great gigolos are accessible, then mayb i will.... :P

11:13 AM  
Blogger Perry Neeham said...

I think you must be quite right about paying for sex.

First, who needs to? I mean even fugly guys (not you or me, of course!) can find other fugly guys, right?

But more importantly it can't be as much fun: the money element would spoil the amazing connection you get with two spirits coming together. And sometimes even cuming together hee, hee.

11:42 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

NO free sex meh?

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home