I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

A quick relieve...

It started out this way:

Was feeling horny and needed some relieve.

Was at shopping mall where I know I should be able to get some form of relieve.

And sure enough, after a short while at the cubicle, feet were tapping and from the shadows, the guy next door had been trying to peep. A sure sign that he is AJ and ready to play...

I jerked my cock and let his see the shadow of me pullin on my cock.

Soon enough, his hand came over and touched my leg.

After a while, his hand started moving upwards and I shifted to grant him access to my hard cock.



A few jerks later, I knelt down to give him full access.

And after fondling my cock for a while, he bent down and took my cock in his mouth.

Mmmm... Nice~

With a combination of a blowjob and a handjob, I was brought to my climax and blew my load on the floor. Cannot take too long, there are always guys waiting outside the cubicles...

And before I can take a photo of my spilled juices, he wiped them off with toilet paper.



Hmm... A very considerate guy...

Maybe he just wanna clean up the place so he can have a second round...

Oh well.

I put on my pants and left to wash up.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We would like to see more pics....

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowww... tats totally sexciting, nvr occur to me like this before :P

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow nice.. can i suck u oso?

3rdteenthegreat

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is this shopping centre please?

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, I wish I have similar encounter also...

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home