I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Steamy choot choot

I was giving up on finding anyone in the gym and actually had showered and dried up and was at the lockers, ready to change and go back when I noticed, from the corner of my eye, a cute stocky cubby-ish was getting out of his gym wear and wrapping himself with his towel... The thing is, he was looking at me while he was stripping down... :p

So, thought I had showered and getting ready to leave the gym, I gollowed him back to the showers... Hahaha... :p

I chose a cubicle opposite his and left a gap at the curtains so I can see him and he did the same and we started showing off and flashing to each other. After a few minutes of cock showing, we moved on to the steamroom.

As it was after the last gym class and I had already spent a good 30-40 minutes slutting, steaming and showering before that, the steamroom was empty when we went in. It was that late when cutie ended his gym work... :p

So, there we were, sitting side by side, acting all innocent in the steam room, sweating it out... I can't even remember who started it first but after we were sure no one will be entering the steamroom and before the cleaner comes in and start cleaning, the towels were off and the cocks were hard... :p

We started with playing with one another cocks and I think there were kissing and in the heat, we just have to finish it quickly and he took over his own cock and started jerking himself faster. In a short while, he moaned and shot into his towel. I was jerking myself when seeing him cum and shortly after he cummed, I also shot into my towel. Come to think of it, we should have just shot onto the floor, since the cleaner will be cleaning the room soon, anyway... :p

We quickly left the steamroom as we were really panting, with the heat and the ejaculations... :p I threw the semen-ed towel on the floor of my cubicle, showered and dried up and exchanged numbers with cutie at the locker room.

Seen cutie again but no chance to play with his cock and soon, I stopped seeing cutie in the gym le... I really wish can bump into him regularly at the gym showers/steamroom... He's really cute and has a nice cock... :p

Thanks for reading...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm i really think shooting on the floor would b bad idea lor :P but tats very 'hot' fun u had there :P

11:41 AM  
Blogger Aloy said...

LOL now i know why you so persistant in your gym classes ley~ LOLL

and knowing u so long ler........ sure is u who took off the towel first de :P

5:21 PM  
Blogger Indah Cuma Seketika.... said...

love to read your blog... very interesting....

2:35 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

wah... seems like u alwaz got crush in gym room wo... :p

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home