I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, July 10, 2009

Po-tay-to Po-tah-to

Ok... No one pronounces potato as po-tah-to...

Well, this is not what this post is about... :p

I was at Clementi one day for lunch and decided to take a walk to the MRT station toilet cos I urgently need to pee and I do not want to use the nearby coffeeshop toilet... And of course, I wanna see if the toilet is still as cruisy.. :p

And indeed, the toilet is cruisy at lunch time... :p When I went to the urinals, an angmoh and a young chinese boy were already standing side-by-side at the urinals and from their expressions and body language, I knew they were probably hard and stroking one another before I was there already... ;p

Anyway, I stood next to the angmoh and while peeing, can see that his cock is hard and he's trying to peep at my cock... :p So, when I finished peeing and no one was coming into the toilet, I showed him my cock that is now half hard and he stood backa nd showed me his hard fat cock... :p

The boy next to him also stood out and manhandled the angmoh's cock and ask the angmoh to touch his... The 2 of them jerking off one another while I show them my hard cock and looking out for anyone coming in the toilet for them...

I squeezed the angmoh's cock once and left when some one was walking into the toilet and by the time everyone left the toilet, the angmoh was in a cubicle and expecting at elast 1 of us to join him... I dun feel like doing it in the toilet that day and walked off. By the time I returned, the 2 of them had locked themselves in for fun le... :p

This incident just reminded me of how few times I had actually played with angmohs...

I remembered a lecturer in a local University... He was a friend of a friend and they were sex buddies. My friend asked me to join them one day... But as I was not really interested in the angmoh, we hardly do anything... Its more me and my friend doing for the angmoh to see...

Then there was a North European guy who, I think, was the CFO or something like that, for a local MNC... I met him in RR and was intimate with him, even exchanging numbers, if I did not recall wrongly... But nothing went on further and we lost contact...

Oh, and there is another angmoh by the initials M.F. whom my friend dragged me to have 3some with in a room in RR... I can still remember his name as his last name is very strange... :p

So, that's it... Only these...

Mmm... Anyone has any angmohs to want to introduce to me to have sex with to boost up my numbers? Kekeke... :p

And I think that's about all the angmohs I ever had...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!

What RR stands for by the way and where is it located?

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home