I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, July 03, 2009

The desert misses the rain

I miss sex, like the desert miss the rain... But luckily, it rained, finally... LOL

The dry spell started with boy postponed our session to a week later. Then a week later, he fell sick... And I just can't get any luck with anyone anywhere...

There were a few chances in the gym... but somwhow, the attempts were all thwarted... There was even an angmoh eyeing me at the showers and was preparing to cross over to my cubicle... But he can't do so due to some lurkers hanging around pretending to be cooling down from the steamroom... *rolleyes*

In the end, the angmoh came over and told me he had to go back as the guy was still standing around after a long time and he dun wanna wait or take the risk... Haiz...

And similar stuff had been happening... It was really desert dry for a few weeks...

And then it rained. Heh heh...

I was just giving up at the showers when a cute one was standing around. I gave him a look and walked into a cubicle near him, purposely leaving a gap at the shower curtain so he can look and started showering. He shifted his position so he can see better and I started playing with Buaya Jr. ;)

He then went into a cubicle opposite, I guess to see me shower and then planning to jerk off while seeing me. I asked him to come over instead and surprisingly, he walked off! I was upset, thinking it is a dry night again...

But after a short while, he came back and after standing for a while, drew open my shower curtain and entered my cubicle... :p

He started carressing me and playing with Buaya Jr and we kissed. I played with his fuck hole and he put my cock in between his legs and allowed me to thigh fuck him. It felt good... Really had not been doing such for so long... And with the water showering on us, it felt extra better... :p

After the thigh fuck, he knelt down and blew me and asked me to do the same. Its been a long time since I sucked cock and it felt good... :p I surfaced after giving his cock a good blowjob... I was afraid he will cum! Hahaha... We kissed again and he allowed me to tigh fuck him again. After a short while, he knelt down and took my cock in his mouth again and I mouth fucked him and jerked off till I cummed on his tongue... :p

My cum flowed out of his mouth and covered his goatee and he just look so sexy... :p

He wasked off the cum and took his towel and walked out...

Too bad he never talked or indiccated that he wants to exchange numbers... Well, just as SA said, I hoped to meet him in the gym again... :p

Thanks for reading...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowww so sexciting kekeee... at last the dry spell is over for u :)

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Guynextdr said...

wooo wish i were there hehe

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh ain't you in a relationship ?

7:49 PM  
Blogger BoundWithSaint80 said...

how i wish i can mt buaya junior n admired it in my mouth and ass

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home