I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Kena fucked...

Got fucked some time back... :p

Hmm... Since I was always lamenting how I envy those flex-es around, how they can enjoy the best of both worlds, fuck and be fucked... No stress of performance... Dun feel like fucking, just lift legs up and get fucked... I had always wanted to find someone who can train me to take a cock up my ass...

I want to be a flex.

Anyway... I had been fucked a few times before... So, I am not a virgin... But still, I just cannot really fully enjoy taking a big hard cock up my ass...

The very first time someone had his cock near my ass was CT, my first ex. His cock was really big but I was really deeply in love with him then and was willing to try anything. So, I had him to fuck me one fine day. The make out session was good, we were all aroused and everything and then its time to penetrate... Gingerly, he lubed himself up and poked at my hole. But as it was my first time and he is big, it took some time and I was really in pain. All I felt was that I needed to shit and the romantic and feel-good feeling of being fucked by your loved one was thrown out of my mind that instant... He barely had his cockhead in my ass before we had to call it quits. We never tried again... :p

The next time I think about being fucked is when I was with my second ex, ZH... I remembered asking him whether he wanna try anal sex and he said he is not interested. He said he had did it before and he felt pain, both being fucked and doing the fucking... Somehow, however, I was rather pissed off with the thought of him havig sex with other people, especially since he did not choose to explore anal sex with me but with others! So, I asked my crush, GS, to fuck me and really take my virginity away...

And so, one fine evening, I went to GS' place for the de-flowering ceremony... LOL! He was extremely patient with me... And he was gentle and even was telling me how much of his hard man meat was inside me when he was penetrating me. It helped that his cock is smaller than CT's...

After his cock was inside, he actually stayed a long time inside me, letting me feel comfortable before he started pumping. And even so, he did so gently... and so he started pumping and he was really taking a long time and he still had not cummed. Since I was not feeling very comfortable, I asked him why he's taking such a long time and his reply was that he had wanted to cum very earlier on le but he had slowed down and controlled so he can enjoy me longer! *rolleyes*

I scolded him and asked him to hurry up and within minutes, he cummed... I did not cum with him inside me, though... I was not even hard at all... :p GS fucked me again some time later, in fact, its years later... we were just doing along the lines of kissing and sucking all this while... and I got hard when he fucked me again... :p Even had a video of his cock inside me and me cumming... Haha...

Anyway, but he is not the first one to have me hard and cumming when fucking me... While I explored being fucked with some other men, including a very young cute doctor, it is my third ex that brought me to the highest level of getting fucked up in the ass... ;)

My third ex, AT, is not at all endowed down there. In fact, probably the smallest I had seen so far... I met him at RR and wanted to top him as he had a seemingly loose ass... Turns out he is top but practiced as a flex when he was with his ex and his ex has a VERY big cock...

So, when we were together, we were also practicing flexes. Thank god his cock is small... :p

But then, it could also be that because his cock is small, I got the best fuck ever... :p I was on all 4s and he was doggy-ing me when I felt this very intense feeling and I just feel very high and I just feel a very strong urge and need to reach for my cock and jerk on it. After a few pulls, Buaya Jr. began to spill out my man juices... Its my first and only time and it felt really really good... :p

Normally, I will fuck him first and then have him fuck me as I can still tolerate his small cock in my ass after I cummed but the switch that night really changed my view of being fucked. As we such a shiok shiok orgasm... Too bad, it never really happened again... :p

After we broke off, I did get my fair share of men who wanna fuck me and I did get some of them whom I really liked to fuck me. And I make sure all those smallish cocks get a chance to try to fuck me... :p

But alas, all had failed to excite me... Some cocks I can tolerate in my ass but none had been able to bring me to that level of orgasm... May be I should just keep on searching eh? :p

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Paul Figaro J said...

lesson learn, having a big cock up to you ass does not means will have great sex.....but some how many bottom have such imagination to be fucked by huge cock..donno why....

as a flex myself....the best cock length to go into ass is 5-6"...once i was fucked without touching my own cock....

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheee well u need to learn to take and enjoy it lah :P by experience u can bcum a good flex :P

4:03 PM  
Blogger Bradley Hyunckel said...

u shouldnt scolded GS to hurried up...it will like insult him as he thought that u were thinking his dick were small...
if u happen to meet someone small,just ask him to skip to cigar*that a joke only dont do it!*

1:25 AM  
Blogger Francis Ford Faggola said...

you can try with me... :)

10:27 PM  
Blogger Glider said...

small dick here...let me know if like to be screw next round...P>

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home