I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sneaky sneaky

Hmm... Since I had not been writing, I might as well write something since I had just recovered...

Something light... Kekeke...

Have you ever had the experience of sneaking into someone's place for sex, especially in the middle of the night? :p

I had a few of such experience...

The most memorable experience was when EG asked me to go his place after midnight for a 3some. I had been fucking EG and he had told me that he acted as the top in most sessions and he told me there was this guy whom he had been fucking regularly and he would like to have me fuck that guy together with him. So, after accepting his invitation, in the wee hours of the early morning, I traveled all the way to the other end of the Island and waited for him at his block while he came down to get me and his friend up. His parents were sleeping in another room and thus, he dun want us to go up directly and start knocking... :p

So, when he came down, the otehr guy was already there as well. He looks fine, but it seems like he is not very interested in me... I totally understand as EG has a muscular frame and I was err... Oh well... :p

Anyway, we went to his place and have to tip top into the room... And in the act, cannot moan too loudly... The whole time felt like we were thieves... :p Anyway, in the end, EG fucked the guy and made him cum. Sensing that the guy was not interested in me, I din do much and EG wanted to have the guy cum and leave and then enjoy me on his own. However, the guy insisted on seeing EG cum and made EG cum before he leave... *Bummer* Maybe that guy sensed that we wanted a second session and purposely wanted to spoil my chances... :p

Oh well... Anyway, I managed to fuck EG, again in the wee hours of the early morning, again secretly so as not to wake the parents, some time later... Or was it twice... Oh, once or twice, its the same lah... Meet, bring me upstairs, open door softly, creep inside room, make sure dun knock anything down, lock door when inside room, kiss, strip, suck, fuck the brains out of EG, cum, lick his nipples and make him cum, shower, kiss, wear back clothes and leave for home... :p

Then there was this guy whom I had sex with a few times... He stays with his family and so when I was there, it was all hush hush, open the door, walk quietly to the room, quickly close the door, lock it, pull the bed out so it does not make contact with the wall, on the music, kiss, strip, suck my cock, lube up, fuck like rabbits (quietly), change position, cum, wipe cum off, cool down, wear back clothes, then quitely and quickly, walk out and get out... :p

Sometimes I really wonder what I was doing... :p So secretive... So sneaky...

Then there was another time when my horniness gets the better of me and I went on the IRC, hoping to get some action. In the end, a Malay guy messaged me and since we are both horny and he was near my place, I relented and went to his place. I seldom have sex with non-Chinese and so I was really hoping he is an ok fuck. Turns out he is indeed an OK fuck... His bod quite nice... :p

Met him downstairs and he brought me up to his place. Tip-toeing, of course... as his family is sleeping liao. Went to his room and realised he is working as a home-based masseur. We started working on one another and while we were naked and hard and getting on it, his mum knocked on his door! They made a small exchange the mum left us alone to continue... Gosh, guess this is the perils of doing sneaky activities in the middle of the night... :p Need some time to get hard again... LOL... Anyway, I ended up fucking him and giving him a cum bath and then finding my way back home in the cool early morning air on my face... :p

But I am not going back onto the IRC to hunt le... There was another time when I was on the IRC after midnight and arranged to meet this guy at his place. When I made my way there, he came down and apologetically told me he was drunk and high and so he got onto the IRC... Now he's sober and was not horny, he felt bad and so came to apologise... I think he's just not interested in me... Or someone else had beat me to it... Anyway, I went back empty handed and balls full of cum... So... No more midnight outings via the IRC for me! :p

Anyway, thanks for reading... :p

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. i try tat before with my ex. few time already.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How adventurous. But can the family members not hear that someone next door is making out?!

2:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, buaya

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm yr secret fan. Want to meet you, but i don't know how as i don't have any e-mail. Anyway, Justin here.

3:09 AM  
Blogger deeperanddeeper said...

Wah! OMG! That's so exciting, to be doing notti things even when parents are around!!

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowww u sure very experienced :P

2:07 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

long time didn;t come n visit u. How r u?

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend bought a house in KL. Not occupy but would engage in orgies on Sunday only. Only engage via recommendation and there are 2 married guys wihh kids and 3 single man. So far, I did not participate in the orgy as I prefer on a 1 to 1 basis. However, after reading this write up, I will KIV for future activities

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home