I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, May 25, 2017

IG Hotties (1)

Do you have IG (Instragram) crushes or idols? :p I do have a few... Decided to share here. Here is my IG Hottie #1...

I dunno his real name. Only know him as Hernandotaniko on IG. He is a Malaysian (I think) and should be a professional model bah... I first spotted him modeling for some underwear and I am, like, OMG, this boy is cute and hunky! And he looks good both with and without his shirt! But of course I prefer him without... Heh...

He certainly is not shy about showing his skin! Hope I can see more though... Heh... :p

Enjoy! ;)















Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

His name is taniko hernando. You can find him on fb. He is a regular gym head at sunway celebrity fitness kl.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Cool! :) He is so hot...

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home