I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, May 08, 2017

Tired out... Burnt out?

Gosh, I am SO TIRED these days... And I get tired out easily also. So much so I am afraid to cum at night as it usually means that I will be very tired the next day... I think this is a sign of getting old...

I jerked off last night releasing some pent up sexual frustration as I went to the Onsen (and subsequently man-handled by few guys) and now I am so tired...

And I am intending to go for a massage or back to the onsen tomorrow again! :p Ya... I am not working tomorrow... So, join me if you can and want to...

More on what happened at the Onsen later... Too tired to write now. Write until Guy A and Guy B only and I am tired from the writing liao... lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home