I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

To the Onsen again

I think I am beginning to enjoy going to the Onsen... It is pretty relaxing there. Very stress free... And oh, so many cocks to see... Hahaha... So, I went back again recently cos dun wanna stay at home or go to bathhouse.

It was a little crowded as compared to my first trip, which is good in a way as more things to see but also not good in a way... :p

As usual, I prefer to stay inside the steamroom most of the time when I am there as I can't stand sitting in the hot pools for too long and gosh, some of the gays are pretty daring at the steamroom!...

There was this 1 guy, A. Well, he looked pretty decent. Probably a married uncle as he has a wedding band on his ring finger. He was eyeing me when I was in the steamroom (since I will sit without towel covering myself) and will be subtly touching himself at the steamroom when he sees me, either doing a quick pinching of his nipples or a discreet flicking of his cock. This somehow did not went unnoticed by another guy, B, who sat next to us... And I noticed that B was kinda almost staring at A's privates. Then when B looked up, he saw that I was looking at him.. Haha... Soon, A got up and left the steamroom. B was still looking at me but as he doesn't look very friendly, I looked away and didn't pay attention. Soon after, A returned to the steamroom and B got up and walked to the door. As he passed me, he looked at me and hinted me to leave the room with him. I looked at A and A nodded at me, hinting that B is also gay and I followed B out.

Outside, I saw that B had went to the toilet and so I think that's where he wanted me to go to and I followed. Mind you, the toilet is OUTSIDE the bath area and you have to walk past the counter and you WILL be naked. It can be quite obvious... So, it was kinda scary... When I was in the toilet, B was at the urinal, so I entered the only cubicle. As I turned to face the toilet bowl, I noticed that B had entered the cubicle and locked the door behind him. He then touched me and kissed me... And I then noticed that his cock has erected... Soon, we were kissing and jerking each other off. Then, the toilet door opened! And a few people came into the toilet!1 of then pushed against the cubicle door and sensing that it is locked, they took turns using the urinal. It was damn scary! And B was not helping as he was STILL jerking himself and his shadow can be seen! I quickly moved to a corner, using the toilet bowl as a cover and bent down to look and noticed that all the men had left except for a guy wearing slippers at the urinal and he was taking a VERY long time there! All this while, B was standing at the toilet bowl and getting impatient and wanting to leave. I held his legs indicating to him that he should stay where he is and kept waiting for the urinal guy to leave. After like an eternity, the urinal guy flushed and left. I quickly opened the cubicle door and zipped out of the toilet! Never again sia...

After I took  a shower, I went back to the steamroom and A was there again, A asked me if my foreskin can be pulled back and I showed him and he started playing with himself seeing me. Then he started reaching for my cock and jerked me for a while. We heard some noise and the door opened and C walked in. C is a stocky uncle and he took a seat next to A. As both A and myself were hard, we had to slouch forward to cover our hardons and perhaps C thinks we were trying to see his cock. This encouraged him and he removed his towel and I can see he is slowly and surely getting hard. Soon, A reached for my cock again. C saw it and stood up and walked towards me... And reached for me as well. A stopped and let C have me to himself and stood by the door. He then motioned that he will help keep a lookout for us. This was when C decided to sit next to me and bent down to suck my hard cock. With A keeping a lookout, we don't have to worry about people walking in on us and he went to town with his sucking, bobbing his head up and down on my man meat enthusiastically while feeling himself. However, as it is still in a steamroom and it is hot, I decided not to take too long to cum and quickly shoot in his mouth. He took it in his stride and cleaned me up after I cummed, before spitting my cum out on the floor. I then stood up an left... I really pity the next guy who's gonna sit where we were sitting!...

After a quick shower and cooling down, I went to the pool area and saw 2 guys sitting VERY close to each other. They seemed to be talking and laughing but all their hands were under the water and after a while, both stood up to leave the pool to shower. It was then that I saw that one of them had an obvious erection and was trying to cover it with his small towel (and failed)... Heh... Obviously they had been naughty in the pool! I was there for a while before a tanned handsome guy walked to the (same) pool. He was weird... He was walking with his towel covering his privates but at the pool, he chose to sit on the edge and not in the water. Since he was not covering himself, allowing all to dangle free, I went to the pool and sat opposite him, enjoying my view... :p My my... He was a 'shower', he is at least 4-5 inch soft... :p Well, nothing happened. His friend joined him shortly in the pool and they both decided to switch to the cold pool together... It was cheap thrill for me. Heh...

As I had cummed, I felt really tired and decided to change to my yukata and went to the rest area to rest for a while before I left the onsen. I think I will definitely go back... And hopefully can try out a week night once... :p I heard the place is *almost* exclusively full of gay men then... Maybe can have more things to see then... :p

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home