I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Hunky ah Hunky, how I miss you... :p

I actually promised Hunky, not to be confused with ‘Hunkie’, who is another guy that I may write about later, to write and blog about our encounters on this blog but I had been really lazy and had been neglecting this blog… :p Kinda feel bad actually… And since I promised him, I’ll try to recall what happened between me and Hunky… ;)

So, I actually know Hunky from an online app. No, not the dating or sex app… I followed him cos I just wanna see more of him and his hot bod and I was kinda surprised that he followed me back! From what he had been writing and his response to other people, he seems to be a very nice guy who doesn’t seem to have airs, despite how hot he is and how, how many of the people talking to him are trying to get into his pants…

I was totally taken aback when after a few normal exchanges over his hot topless pictures, he messaged me to tell me that he had been reading my blog for a very long time and is a fan. Of course I was awed. He mentioned about meeting me and wanting me to feature him on my blog. And I almost fell off my chair reading it. Seriously?

After a few months of chatting, we finally arranged to meet up. He wanted to explore one of the bathhouses at Chinatown and I agreed to meet him there. I was nervous the whole time as he really is a very hot guy and I am, well, just a regular out of shaped uncle.

So, imagine my utter disappointment when he messaged me when I was already outside the bathhouse that a friend of his wanted to meet him and he brought him along to the bathhouse and… his friend does NOT want to be interrupted by another guy! ><

So, there I was, standing at the entrance of the bathhouse, watching Hunky walk into the bathhouse, with his friend following, in utter disappointment and sadness. I was contemplating on whether I should just go home but I was thinking, hey, why must I give up? So, I entered the bathhouse as well.

By the time I went up, paid the entrance fees and entered the place, they had already gone in. In the semi-darkness, I can see that Hunky’s locker is actually next to mine (hallelujah! lol) and he was changing out of his office attire. I went up to him, said him and touched him. He was shy and replied back but told me that his friend wants him alone but he said he will try to ask again if his friend will agree to me joining them for fun. As he stripped I can see that his bod is really very nice and his cock is starting to get hard as he talks to me… I reached out to touch and it made him even harder. He looked at me coyly, smiled and I can’t resist but knelt down and took his hard cock into my mouth and gave him a quick blowjob. After I stood up, he wrapped his towel over his waist and covering his hard cock and headed to the shower. I quickly stripped and went for my shower as well… But alas, I lost him… :(

I managed to bump into him again later, though, at the dark maze. He was being groped by all the guys there and his friend was hanging on to him as well, as they are trying to find a room. I managed to join in the groping and he noticed that I was amongst the guys but his friend dragged him out and soon managed to find a room. In the mini chaos, his friend also managed to secure a twinky guy to pull into the room as well and I had to watch in sadness as the room door close…
I soon find some others to serve me and I left the place after fucking at least 2 guys, texting him that we should really meet again. Alone. Just the 2 of us. To do what we had been saying we would like to do to each another.

In the meantime, we continued sexting each other and fantasizing about what we will do to each other…































So… After many months of sexting and silence, we FINALLY managed to find a time that we are both free and can meet up. I made sure to remind him that he was not to bring anyone along and it was just going to be just the 2 of us… :p

I picked him up at his workplace and he conveniently decided to call me Daddy the moment he entered the car… *rolleyes* Haha… Ok, can. Afterall, I am older than him… :p We talked about what we will be doing while we are on our way to the bathhouse and I really just can’t wait… The plan was to have us go to the outdoor area of the bathhouse and start by 69ing before I fuck him till I cum and then followed by him fucking me to finish it and to allow everyone around to touch and feel us and shower us with their cum and touches… lol

After showering at the bathhouse, he expressed disappointment that the bathhouse is not as well run as the one he went to previously and the outdoor area was not to what he likes. Also, the guys there are not really as responsive as we liked. We had started cuddling and kissing at the mattress at the outdoor area but the guys were just standing around looking at us and commenting… Not sexy at all…

So, we decided to move the act indoors. We found a bed in the open area with some other guys already resting there and decided to just go ahead with what we had planned. We started with the touching and kissing and slowly moved to sucking each other. The guys on the bed slowly realized that we are making out there and turned their attention to us, feeling us up and encouraging us to do each other. As small crowd is also forming near the bed as they can see what’s going on with the dim lights.

We 69-ed for a while, enjoying each other’s hard cocks and I can’t help but started fingering his hole. All the while, Hunky started moaning and sucking on my hard man meat and getting molested by the men surrounding us.
After ensuring that I was hard enough, he whispered to me to fuck him and I quickly applied lube in his tight hole as he puts on the condom on me. With the encouragement of the guys, I crawled to face him as he lies on the bed, kissing him and caressing his hunky hard bod. My fingers working to loosen his hot hole and he tried to keep my man meat hard to penetrate him.

After some foreplay, I lifted his legs on my shoulders and slowly penetrated him. His facial features scrunched up a little when I pushed my hard cock in his tight hole before heaving a sigh of relieve when my 5.5” hard cock was finally buried deep in his ass and we kissed. All this while, the guys around us were feeling him up to relax him, massaging his hard bod and feeling his butt and my balls…

After ensuring that he is relaxed, I started my pumping, fucking him and feeling him and kissing him and ensuring that he is enjoying my service. He was moaning and enjoying the fuck and encouraging me and it was probably one of my most proud moment. Haha, to have a hunk that everyone is desiring, legs up on my shoulders, ass opened with my hard cock in him and enjoying me fucking him. All the guys around us sure are getting very aroused and really starting to feel us up as I fuck him.

Soon, however, it was getting a little distracting, the touchings and I can feel myself getting soft as I fuck. He had to whisper in my ears to encourage me and telling me he was enjoying my cock in his ass. He was still rock hard and as I continued to fuck his ass, I had to feel his cock and jerk him to try to not be distracted by the guys. Just as I was getting back in game, I hear him moan louder and then moaning that he is cumming… And he shot his load on his washboard abs… with me still in him…

As he was sensitive after cumming, I cannot continue my fuck. I pulled out from his hot hole, removed the condom and jerked off to unload on him, mixing our loads together, before hugging him and holding out bods together.

After a while, he said he was uncomfortable with the guys around and so we cleaned up and moved to a room where we continued our embrace and kissings. He apologized that he cummed too fast as he was enjoying the fuck too much and that he will not be able to fuck me… And soon I got hard again and he decided to jerk off and I cummed again.

Now, I am trying to get him to fuck him… So I can truly enjoy him… :p Hope we will meet again soon! Heh…

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous ใช้ oppo ก็เล่น pg slot ได้ said...

ใช้ oppo ก็เล่น pg slot ได้ ใช้มือถือราคาไม่เเรงอย่าง oppo ก็เล่น Pg Slot ได้ เพราะเว็บของเราไม่ว่าจะใช้มือถืออะไรก็เว็บ คุณภาพดี เกมสนุกเล่นแล้วได้เงินเเน่นอน มีโบนัส

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home