I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Birthday present from Hunkie...

Now, before you get confused, this is about Hunkie, not Hunky, who was featured in my previous post... :p I know lah, I am bad with giving nicknames to my fucks... But both boys are hunky lor... Hence the term came in my mind immediately... :p

Hunkie and I had been going at it for some time liao. If you actually followed me on Twitter, you would probably have been bombarded with pics of Hunkie enjoying my service and pleasuring me. Recently, he came to know that I had a blog post on Hunky and he demanded that he wants to have at least a post too.

However, as our last play was some time ago, I requested that he give me new 'material' to write about. Seeing that it is my birthday period, Hunkie decided that he should give me some material to write and make it a birthday present as well... :p

So, let me write about my latest encounter and then slowly recount the previous ones... :p

So, it started with Hunkie postponing a planned session due to him being busy. I then quickly re-make an 'appointment' for my birthday week and luckily he agreed. I am of course elated... :p

When Hunkie arrived that night, actually he wasn't really in a mood to play. He was tired and it was really a very hot day that day and seriously, very draining. After we settled some stuff, he actually wanted to go home le. I was disappointed but I dun wanna force him, so I gave him a quick peck on the lips, hugged him and squeezed his butt a bit...

Now, I didn't know it but somehow that kinda turned him on a little. Sensing that he was not rushing to the door, I took the opportunity hug him tighter and caressed him a little. He responded by trying to pinch my nipples, which he loves to do but I hate it. LOL...

I felt down his tight hot bod and onto his crotch can feel that his cock is getting harder. Nice! Worked harder and kissed him on the lips and told him that this week is my birthday week and I would like a birthday fuck... He thought about it, said I am making him too horny to go home and then said that maybe he can use that night to provide material for me to write about in my blog.

With that, I pulled down his shorts a little to expose his cock head. It was not fully hard yet but it was already very nice to feel and hold. His man meat was so hot to touch and it was getting harder with every caress... :p Now, usually I am just feeling his hard chest and firm butt and didn't spend so much time on his cock. Which may be the reason why he whispered into my ear, can I fuck you instead tonight? Oh... Why not? :p

I led him to my room where he stripped naked and pulled my shorts down as well and led me to the bathroom. Let's take a shower and may be we can fuck inside, he said. Ok, sure. Shower gel can be a good lube, you know? :p Just need to ensure it doesn't stay on the skin for too long. It can cause skin burns too... :p

In the shower, Hunkie started to soap me up and washed me like a good shower boy. He used his hard bod to rub my back and thoroughly cleansed my butt and cock. With the water running, we kissed passionately and started feeling each other up. He is definitely ready to fuck... his cock is rock hard now. Since I am the designated bottom for the night, I decided I will be a good bottom and so I knelt down and gave his hard cock a good tongue wash. He felt so good in my mouth. Ah, it has been some time since I sucked a good hard cock.

When Hunkie was ready, he pulled me up, kissed me and asked me to douche. Now, I had never douched. Serious. I guess I am really lucky accidents never happened whenever I bottomed. Hunkie was kind enough to teach me how to douche and took the opportunity to also play with my ass as he teaches me. When I was ready, he started soaping his cock again and started fingering my hole using his fingers. I bent over and gives him access and he slowly started entering.

Urrgh. Hunkie is so man then. He was the total top. He just wanna ravage my ass, fucking me non stop, didn't even want to suck me and didn't pay much attention to my cock, which was totally different form the usual cock slut that he has always been. I guess it must have been some time since he topped, though I wished that it was because I was just too irresistible. :p

After some pounding, the shower gel was starting to burn on the skin and causing some discomfort. Furthermore, my toilet wasn't really the biggest place in the world and it was also getting tiring to be bent over to receive him. I wanna see him! I wanna feel his hard bod! I want to see how he enjoys ravaging my ass and making me his, just like how I had been making him, mine. :p

'Eh, let's wash up and go out', Hunkie said as he pulled out of my ass. Oh, I suddenly felt the emptiness down there, turned around, kissed him and asked him, 'Why?' Hunkie just looked at me slyly: 'I wanna fuck you on the bed.'

Woohoo!... Hahaha...

After drying ourselves and lying on the bed, Hunkie quickly resumed  fingering my hole as he pumps up his man meat. Reaching out for the lube, he applies some of the lube generously on his fingers and laboriously work his fingers in and out of my hole, preparing me for his entry and making me super high and horny. I was so hard watching him enjoy working on my hole...


When Hunkie was sure that I was ready again for his cock, he applied more lube on his hard man meat and worked his man meat into wet hole as I hold my legs up to receive him. Took him some time though. Hunkie is usually bottoms and I am not exactly the whore of a bottom I would love to be... :p



When he was comfortably inside me, Hunkie began to start a rhythm fucking my ass. I really enjoyed watching his face filled with ecstasy as he ploughs my ass with his hard cock. I placed my legs on his hard bod so I can feel more of him and reached out to pinch his nipples encouraging him to fuck me harder. He began to feel me up and reached for my cock to further pleasure me.


I was so high, enjoying his hard cock in my ass, his hands on my nipples and cock and his occasional kisses. My cock alternates between being rock hard to soft but I was enjoying every single second of him fucking me. I wish I had just flipped him over to ride him before pulling out and plunging my cock into his ass but... at the moment, I just wanna be his bottom.



After some minutes of fucking and abusing my hole, Huinkie suddenly exasperated that he was getting soft... lol... He prefers to be the bottom, I think... But oh no, you don't... Not tonight... :p

He pulled out of my ass and we hugged and kissed for a while. After ensuring that he is getting hard again, he reached for the lube and applied more to my already wet hole. And then he plunges his hard cock into my hungry hole and began fucking me again.


He asked me how I want his cum and I just casually said: cum in me. I want to have his hot cum in me just as I had always dumped my seed in him. I looked up at his face as he continues to plough my hole, In and out of my hole, his hard cock went. I can see that he was thoroughly enjoying my ass. He looks like some tv star sia, I thought to myself as I jerked myself off, staring at his cute face as he bites his lips and sticks out his tongue slight while hard fucking me. He was closing his eyes and clearly on cloud nine... And this was making me so high.  I love seeing my guys enjoying themselves using me.

After some time, he began to ask me if I was cumming. All I can say is, I will cum after you cum. I want your cum in my ass. All this while he was stroking my hard cock and pumping in and out of my ass. Then suddenly he opened his eyes, looked at me and said, I cummed earlier in you already. Getting soft liao, still dun wanna cum?

Haha... I wanna laugh, Oh, so that was what the earlier face was about? That's the face of him unloading his man seeds in me... :p

He pulled his cock out and continued to stroke my hard cock as he lied down on the bed beside me, We kissed and just as he sat up to have a better jerk off position for me, I began to feel my seed churning in my balls. Urrgh, cumming, was all I can managed... Or maybe all I had done was just some grunting as my hot cum began spewing out of my cock. I shot quite a bit... All over my chest and tummy... It's a pity I couldn't reach for the phone... :p

We rested for a while before showering together and as it was almost 2amn when Hunkie finally left... He wanted to walk back home... If only I was fucking him and leaving my seed in him. That would be nice thinking of how he will have to try to keep them in as he walks home... :p I kept his seed in me till the next morning...

Oh, how I miss him now... Wanna fuck him again sia... :p Maybe after he fucks me again as a starter... :p


Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Java Dwipa said...

and your twitter account is ...

9:07 AM  
Anonymous เรามาเล่นเกมสล็อต said...

คาสิโนออนไลน์ เว็บเดิมพันสล็อตออนไลน์เล่นได้บนมือถือ เล่นง่าย ได้เงินไว เล่นได้ตลอด 24 ชม. ด้วยระบบออโต้ที่รวดเร็ว PG ทันใจ ไม่ล่าช้า ที่นักพนันมือใหม่ทั้งหลายใช้เป็นทางเลือกหนึ่ง

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home