I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, May 07, 2019

Giving Hunkie a Golden Shower...

Do you know what watersport is about? No, not swimming, diving etc... Haha... Watersport in sex is playing with... Pee... :p The pee itself also has the term 'Golden Shower'...

Now, I used to think it is disgusting to play with pee... I mean, it is something that the body discharged out and is often called 'waste'... And it has a smell... Why would anyone wanna play with is? But I keep seeing so many people playing with pee on the apps and so much so, it even has the term, Watersports... Also,

When I was younger, I used to pee in the showers and it kinda feels weirdly good that some of the warm urine hits my leg... But I dun have to worry about it as the shower water washes it away almost instantaneously. And then when in the swimming pools, it goods kinda good to secretly pee in the pool when you can't hold it in any longer and it's either too cold to leave for the toilet or too late for you to do so... :p

Also, I love to share a urinal/toilet bowl with another guy and seeing him pee... And when peeing at public toilets, I just can't stop myself from peeping at my neighbour's exposed cock as they pee... :p

So... Maybe I do have a little liking for watersports... :p

But to have actual pee on me or me peeing on someone else... Hmm...

So, imagine one evening, when Hunkie was visiting me for a session, he asked me if I wanted to pee on him when we were showering to prepare for the session. I was like, whut? Really? I mean I know Hunkie is into kinky stuff and is very noti but I really didn't expect that he is also into watersports...

As I replied, well, I have never tried but would love to try, Hunkie knelt down in front of me and started sucking me. I had to stop him as, well... How am I going to pee if I am hard? Haha...

So, there he was, kneeling down in front of me, looking up at me, my cock softening as I try to concentrate to get the feel to pee... It's difficult, I tell you... I mean, there is a cute naked hot guy in front of me, on his knees, who was just sucking on my cock and I have to stop him to pee on him and I had never peed on anyone before...  How to concentrate and think of peeing? Haha...

However, eventually... I feel the urge to pee starting and as it builds, I started peeing on Hunkie and give him a golden shower.

And... Hunkie is thoroughly enjoying himself! He was letting my pee splash on his face, hair, shoulders and using his hands to wash himself with my pee as it pours over him. In mid flow, he even opened his mouth to catch my pee and swallowed some of it! All this while he was also feeling himself, playing with his nipples and hard cock and thoroughly enjoying himself... And I was amazed with him as well as how much I can pee... lol

Eventually, the golden shower has to run dry. I turned on the water and let it wash him down. There was pee all over the bathroom and so there is a need to thoroughly wash the place as well... lol

While I was hosing Hunkie and the toilet down, he helped himself with my cock with his mouth and worked it to full mast again and began to earnestly sucking it. We didn't get to fuck nor did we managed to leave the toilet... He sucked me till I blasted a load on his cute face... :p





Sextisfied, we showered clean and he told he that next time, he will wanna pee on me to let me try the experience. I wouldn't mind but maybe not as hardcore as having it all over my head or in my mouth... :p

Looking forward to another session with Hunkie! ;)






Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home