I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Once upon a photog session...

So, I was introduced to a photographer who took some pics for a friend. Turns out the photographer stays quite near by and since I was interested to see how I looked like in photos, I asked if he is free to help me. We decided to let him do some test pics to try out... Price? 69 + cum... :p

These are some of the 'test pics' taken...






We talked about doing more photo taking sessions and we eventually arranged to have 1 at a hotel room some time later. He will have a room as he had booked 1 for his own photo taking session... More on that in the later posts... ;)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home