I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, May 24, 2019

Hunky fucks me in revenge... :p

So... Hunky is still reading this blog (yay)... And he realized that I was writing about him previously and had written about Hunkie also. The posts got him excited and he contacted me to ask to be featured again... :p

Of course I am more than happy to do so! ;)

So, I happen to be on leave 1 day and having nothing really on mind planned, I thought of going to Keybox since I had not been there for months and I wanted some action as well... And since Hunky contacted me earlier, I texted him to ask if he is free to join me.

Hunky got excited with the idea and we started to discussed about what we will be doing at the bathhouse. We planned to perform our session in the open and allow whoever is around to see and join. Hunky wanted people to see that he is into me and that he belongs to me. He wants people to be envious that I can have this hot hunk for all myself. We also discussed that since I last fucked him, this time around, he should be fucking me... We were both getting really sexcited about the meet up, especially me... However, after a few exchanges on the time to meet up, he informed me that he has to cancel on me as his boss asked for a meeting at the last minute. Oh well...

But... Just as I was about to leave for Keybox, Hunky texted me that his boss had postponed the meeting and he will be free at lunch time to meet me at Keybox for a quickie. Woopie! And so I happily made my way to Keybox, even skipping lunch so I won’t be late. :p I can't wait to see, and feel, Hunky again!

Once reached Keybox, I eagerly washed up and wait patiently in my towel for Hunky to arrive. When I saw him at the entrance paying for entrance fee, I got really excited, I wanna hold him and feel him and have all the guys there see that someone as mediocre as me, can secure a cute hunk and that the hunk only wants me... :p

As expected, the moment Hunky walked into the bathhouse, all eyes went on him. The guys started to stare at him and surround him when he was searching for his locker and stripping to shower. I had to start moving in and claim him as mine. Before the others think that they will stand a chance to snag him.

I hugged Hunky and gave him a gentle shoulder massage when he finally stripped and got into his towel and I led him to the showers. The vultures were all really eyeing him as we went to the showers and as we entered the dark room maze area, they began to 'attack' on Hunky. Haha... I really have to hold on to him... Or I may lose him to the horny men there! Luckily, Hunky is being a good boi. He held onto me and although he allowed the others to touch him, he clearly is showing them that he only wants me and he is mine. :p

'So, where do you wanna do it, Daddy?' Hunky asked. In the darkness, I managed to see a room nearby with the door opened and so I nodded towards the direction and said, 'Let's go in there' and led him in. He acknowledged it and led me into the room. Of course we were followed closely by a small group of guys...

Once we got inside the room, the small group of guys followed us in and 1 of them attempted to close the door but Hunky and I insisted that the door be left opened. We want everyone walking past to see us perform and to see Hunky serving me.

'What does Daddy want Boi to do?' Hunky said to me once he sat on the bed, with the 4, 5 looking on and touching him. 'Suck Daddy's cock.' was all I said before Hunky got on his knees and took my hard cock into his wet mouth and start to wet it and suck it. His sucking skills sure are good and I was totally enjoying it. The men around us all started to feel my balls, my cock as well as Hunky's hard bod while he enjoyed himself on my cock.

Once Hunky got my cock all wet and me all super high, he stood up and asked if I am ready to be fucked. 'Oh yeah, Boi, fuck Daddy.' was all I can muster. The small group of guys were really getting rowdy ravaging Hunky's hot bod as he stood up, trying to pry us apart so they can have more access to him.

I hugged him and we lied on the bed, kissed and I start to ravage his hard bod. I kissed his neck and his shoulders before going down to lick his cute nipples and hard chest. I licked his rock hard abs and moved down to take his hard cock into mouth. Hunky moaned and held onto my head as I wet his cock. After enjoying his cock in my mouth, I kissed my way up and after some french kissing, I rolled on to my back to let Hunky access my hole. He got up on his knees to reach for the lube and with it started to finger me... All these while, the men around us went wild feeling Hunky's bod and cock. Some tried to suck him but Hunky didn't allow it. Another guy tried to push my head towards his hard cock as I struggled to look at Hunky preparing to fuck me. Oh, don't block my view... I was thinking...

After making sure that I was ready and wet with lube, Hunky propped my legs on his shoulders and inched his hard cock slowly into my eager hole. With the copious amount of lube applied on his hard meat and my man hole, Hunky managed to slide into me relatively easily. I heaved a sign of relieve as he pushed totally into me.

With him fully inside me, Hunky lets out a soft moan and began to savagely fuck my hole, his hands holding onto my legs and caressing my body and fiddling with my hard cock at the same time. The men around were also triggered into some sort of frenzy, their hands were all over us and I can see a few of them attempt to kiss Hunky's hard bod and suck his nipples as he works his hard cock in and out of my hole. I was totally ecstatic and reached out to feel his hard bod as well as furiously jerking off the guy who propped himself next to my head. I think he was trying to get me to suck him but hey... All I want is to just focus my view on Hunky ravaging me. No cock is going to block my view! Haha...

After some time pounding me, Hunky pulled out and wanted to rest for a bit. It must be really hard work fucking and entertaining so many other men who wanted your attention as well... He lied on me and kissed me and I fingered his hole. Someone passed me some lube to lube up my fingers and I went to town fingering Hunky. 'Daddy wanna fuck Boi?' Hunky moaned out... Yeah... Daddy would love to but today, Daddy's job is to bottom for Hunky and so, all I want is to drain his cum in me.

After some making out, Hunky is ready for some action again. He flipped me back on my back and slid his cock back into my hole again. In and out his cock ravaged my wet hole. I was totally enjoying the look on his face and the men molesting him and me as we make out for them to see. I wonder how many more were standing outside the room looking in...

'Does Daddy want Boi to cum in him?' Hunky asked. 'Oh, yes, please, Boi.' was all I can muttered in my ecstasy. Hunky pulled out from my hole, flipped me on my front so I am in the doggy position and as I pushed out my butt to him, Hunky applied more lube on his cock and pushed the hard meat in me again. 'Oh Daddy, Boi want to cum in Daddy' Hunky said as he went to town fucking me.

I can't see Hunky but I can feel his eagerness. His hands were holding my waist and feeling my butt and the men around us were all going wild. I feel someone feeling my cock and a guy was still trying to push his hard cock into my mouth. They must also be going wild feeling Hunky's hard bod and butt. Someone might even have been fingering his wet hole! As Hunky fucks me harder, I feel that he began to push my shoulders down into the mattress. Oh, my Boi must be preparing for his finale performance!

With my head pressed against the mattress, I turned my head slightly so I can see Hunky. I can sense that he is ready to cum. 'I want to cum in you, Daddy.' Hunky said as he pounded me hard and with that, he let out a groan and pushed his cock deep into me. 'Cumming...' Hunky mutter as he leaned on my back.

As he pulled out of my hole, I turned over and kissed him. Holding onto his softening wet cock, I played with myself and with Hunky's assistance, I cummed all over myself. Hunky helped me up from the bed, we wiped ourselves a bit and we went to the showers to wash up. The group of men leaving the room as we leave. Too bad for them, they didn't get to cum... Or maybe they did but we won't know... :p

Let's see when Hunky will want to meet again. The next time, I will want to fuck him... :p

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous edmund said...

oh myyyyyy .....

1:02 AM  
Anonymous สล็อต said...

เว็บ ตรง สล็อต สล็อต เว็บ ตรง pg slot pg slot ค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่กำลังเป็นที่นิยมจากนักเล่นพนันทั้งโลก ด้วยประสิทธิภาพของตัวเกมที่ตามมาตรฐานตามระดับสากล ก็เลยมีความปลอดภัยสูง PG SLOT ทั้งยังในหัวข้อการจัดเก็บข้อมูลของผู้รับและก็ประเด็น

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home